Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Update: Where have I been the last couple months?

Hey guys!

Sorry that I have been gone for at least...I wanna say 3 months? I don't even know and I'm sorry that I have been gone so long! So what is going on with me and what have I've been doing? Well this past summer, I have been working non-stop at my job and its just been crazy cause I have no time to do anything cause I work possibly about 10-11 hours a day for about 5 days a week,sometimes 5 1/2 days(like working half-day) and its just been ugh...Anyways, I've just been so tired and don't feel like doing anything and I just wanna relax when I get home from work and also whenever I have a day off. Also I have decided to go to school(cosmetology school to study esthiology) starting in the Spring semester so that I can save enough money to pay for schooling and also for anything else,etc, etc. So I finally have my day off today and I just felt like blogging and I'm so glad I came back cause I miss this!

Anyways so what's new with me? Well I have been collecting/buying things from clothes to makeup to decor from this past summer and its just been nice to have the stuff! I will probably be putting up some reviews for some of these makeup items and also showing some of the clothes I collected this past summer and possibly do another Fall look book 2013 edition! ALSO I will be showing you how I DIY this great sunglasses and jewelry display with picture frames! Super easy and under $10 or less!!! I also have some nail tutorials that I really need to put up but haven't even recorded any but I will put some pictures down below,like a teaser, of some that I will be posting up on youtube and hopefully you can look forward to some or all of them!

Things I have been loving/doing this past summer(besides working), I have recently decided to start working out to just better myself and just feel good about myself. Why? Well I have always been a bit overweight, like I have a little fat here and there and I just wanna get more fit and more healthier. I noticed that by doing this, it has made me feel a lot more happier, motivated, and confident in myself. Not gonna lie, I have been eating whatever the heck I wanted but I have been eating it in moderation, like eating some but not all. I have been choosing some healthier food choices and I WAS exercising everyday for about an hour but now I have been exercising for at least every other day for about 30 minutes to an hour but I just don't feel right when I skip days for exercising. Anyways, I don't go to any fancy schmancy gym, I just workout at home in the comfort of my room and just going away at it. I tend to exercise more at night then in the morning and I wanna workout in the morning...but I really need that extra 2 hours of sleep before work or anything. How do I workout? Well, if you haven't heard of blogilates, she is a pro fitness trainer that makes videos for beginners(and advance) of pilates, etc and I just been loving the workouts cause most of her videos are about 25 minutes or less and not all of them are 25 minutes, some are 10 minutes, 5 minutes, etc. I just love working out with her, just check her out on her youtube and just try it out cause it WORKS! I could talk all day about working out and everything but that's probably gonna be a WHOLE separate post.



------------>       Blogilates Youtube Channel

 Another thing I have been loving is my room. I haven't really been like obsessed with my room but ever since summer has started, I've just been like "Omg, I need to clean my room and make it nice and pretty" and all this and that and its just been making me feel so happy. I used to just think my room is just "eh, who cares" but I have come to love it (maybe its because it my sanctuary when I come home from a long day of work, haha). Anyways, I have been like crazy obsessed with cleaning my room and making sure its all nice and organized to the point where I have to constantly clean my room at least 5-10 minutes a day...I know, maybe I have a problem? I don't know but it doesn't hurt to at least clean up a little...right?

Yeah so that's pretty much it about whats going on in my life currently!

Until next time! Bye!

TEASER NAIL TUTORIALS!!
Possible Nail tutorial*
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THEM ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!
My youtube channel




No comments:

Post a Comment