Sunday, September 16, 2012

Edgy Ombre Effect for Eyes

Hello guys! Its been so long since my last post. I've just been busy with school and finishing up some homework and projects.



So today, I will be showing you how to achieve this ombre look using only eyeliners. It's an EASY look that will have many people asking how did you do it and how awesome it looks.This is a great look to spice up your everyday makeup without spending too much time in front of the mirror, I know it is since it only took me about 5-8 minutes to do this.

By the way, I took a lot of pictures for this look and I took them on different days, so sorry if it looks weird or anything.

Alright so first start off with 2-3 colors or more of the same color family or you can have more variety of colors from the same color family. Here, I am using a light green, green, and forest green for my look.

Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Green Glow(TOP), Styli-Style Line&Seal 24 Twist in #172 Emerald(MIDDLE), Milani Shadow Eyez in #04 Green Safari (BOTTOM)

 Step ONE: Start off, lining your eyes with black eyeliner. I prefer to wing it out but its all up to you.

Step TWO: Alright, so now to start off with the lightest color of the color group and line ONLY the inner rim of the eye on top of the black eyeliner. Here I am using Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Green Glow.


Step THREE: Then using a middle color, or the color that is in between the darkest and lightest color of the bunch, and line only the MIDDLE part of the eyes. Here I am using Milani Shadow Eyez in #04 Green Safari.



Step FOUR: Use the darkest color of the bunch and line the outer part of the eyes. Here I am using Styli-Style Line&Seal 24 Twist in #172 Emerald



Step FIVE: After that use a smudging tip and just blend the colors together and do it LIGHTLY otherwise it will either fade or look like a hot mess. And your DONE!!



You can create different type of looks, be is ombre or just a single color and it will still look edgy. Here are some more pictures that you can create with:

Blue Ombre(very subtle)


Single Colors(OPENED EYES)

Single Colors(CLOSED EYES)

Alright hope you like this look and I hope that you sport this look in school or at work or anywhere. If you can, share this look with me and let me see your take on this look.

THANK YOU SO MUCH and I'll see you guys soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment