Sunday, October 21, 2012

Update on my life

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting lately but I have been sorta procrastinating on what to upload and certain projects that I have been working on...then stop working on them and then coming back to work on it. BUT I will have a couple more posts coming up so look forward to a:

-Fall Favorites
-Lookbook: Fall Outfits
-Hits and Misses
-Essential Quick Fixes
-My makeup bag
-Getting up in the morning

Alright so basically I'm gonna be sharing some pictures of my past weeks. So a lot has happen for me such as Spirit week, Homecoming, and other stuff and I just feel like that I should share about them to you guys and this includes random stuff, fashion, makeup looks, etc. So enjoy!

Wacky Tacky Day(Spirit Week)
Katniss Everdeen(?)(Spirit Week)
Kimi Finster from Rugrats

My Handprint
Senior Tailgate
Like my face? Lol
My Homecoming Dress
Homecoming Makeup
Homecoming Dress

My Homecoming nails



Lace Inspiration
Lace Detailing

Thumb Lace details



I did my friends nails <3 its Rose Inspiration

My friend's nail
 Alright so hopefully that shows you how I have been these past weeks. But yes! Expect some posts soon! Like really soon :)

Bye loves!!






No comments:

Post a Comment