Monday, November 5, 2012

Lookbook: Fall Outfits 2012

Hey everyone! So today I want to post up my first look book which is just Fall inspired outfits and this took me approximately about 2 months for me to come up with 12 outfits. Now your probably thinking, why would it take so long to just take pics and put them up on here, well I've been busy and also I had to take some time to put up together some outfits that are appropriate for school and everyday kind of outfits. So yes! I will also put up where I got each item from and how much it was but some of them are bought just recently and some have been bought like a long time ago. I also re-used some of the outfit pieces a couple times and I'm also not very good at explaining the outfits so sorry about that. Anyways, lets get started!

1) Cozy Chic
  1. Bat sleeve cape hoodie: China, gift
  2. Bandage Skirt: Kohl's, $7
  3. Zebra Tights: F21, $7
  4. Boho Boots: Ross, $80
  5. Earrings: China, gift
2) Sophisticated Chic
  1.  Jersey Shirt: Old Navy, $10
  2. Blazer: H&M, $20
  3.  DIY Folded Jean Shorts: Kohl's, $6
  4. Star Tights: Urban Sheek ,$12 OR Zebra Tights: F21, $7
  5. Oxford Wedges: Kohl's, $15 OR Grey Booties: Old Navy, $13
3) Girly Prep
  1. Black Crochet Dress: American Eagle, $13
  2. Jean Blouse: H&M, gift
  3. Floral Sneakers: Target, $10
  4. Charm Bracelets: Kohl's, $3
4) Girly Cute
  1. Hoodie Dress: Kohl's, gift
  2. Canvas Shorts: J.Crew, gift
  3. Star Tights: Urban Sheek, $12
  4. Floral Sneakers: Target, $10
5) Casual Glam

  1.  Bat Long Sleeves Shirt: China, gift
  2. Skinny Jeans: Kohl's, $12
  3. Grey Booties: Old Navy, $13
  4. Wooly Red Scarf: H&M, $7
6)  Glam Chic
  1. Striped Dress: F21, $12
  2. Rose Tights: F21, $7
  3. Floral Sneakers: Target, $10
7) Boho Chic
  1.  Jersery Shirt: Old Navy, $10
  2. Skinny Jeans: Kohl's, $12
  3. Boho Boots: Ross, $80
  4. Surfer Necklace: gift
  5. Feather necklace: Kohl's, $3
  6. Earrings: Kohl's, $5
8) Sophisticated Glam
  1. Stripe Dress: F21, $12
  2. Sunflower Scarf: unknown, mother's
  3. Color Block Flats: Kohl's, $7
9) Glamor Girl
  1.  Floral Sweetheart Dress: F21, $10
  2. Scarf: Hot Topic, $5
  3. Floral Sneakers: Target, $10
10) Boho Prep 
  1.  Striped Cropped Sweater: Charlotte Russe, $15
  2. White Cami: Kohl's, $2
  3. Black Jeggings: Aeropostale, $20
  4. Boho Boots: Ross, $80
  5. Crystal Bear Necklace: China, gift
11) Casual Smart

  1. Green Blouse: Kohl's, $6
  2. Bandage Skirt: Kohl's, $7
  3. Black Wedges: Unknown, Gift
12) Comfy Chic

  1. Ruffle Pink Tank Top: Kohl's, $16
  2. Striped Grey Cardi: Kohl's, $15
  3. Grey Skinny: F21, gift
  4. Black Boots: Kohl's, $30

Alright so I hope you are inspired by these outfits. I know its probably like ok, looks like any normal kind of outfits but I find that I have a bit of trouble dressing myself...so this is for those who wants some kind of inspiration for those fall outfits and I hope you like these!

Anyways have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment