Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Collective Haul(Black Friday/Birthday/Etc)

Hello my Beautifuls!!

I am on the roll with these blog posts! Haha so as you can see from the title, I have a November Collective Haul from Black Friday, birthday gifts, and shopping over this past November. Now instead of this blog post being the LONGEST post ever, I have decided to film myself showing you the things I got. EXCITING?! Well yeah I am! So I broken up my collective haul to 2 parts, because sitting and watching me talk for 20 minutes or more is just too much on you guys so click down below for part one and part two:


November Collective Haul Part 1



November Collective Haul Part 2

So I'm gonna be showing you some stuff that I bought over the month of November that was mention in the video but never shown on camera up close so please check out the things I got!

My Haul!!
So my mom had just recently came back from a trip to China and while she was there, my godmother had given me some jewelry/accessories and I briefly showed only one earring from my haul so here I'm gonna show you the rest.
Teddy Bear Necklace


Hair Ties

Earrings

Earrings

Earrings
Earrings
Necklaces x2

Earrings
That's pretty much my collective haul! I had other things but they aren't really beauty/fashion related so I probably won't show them unless its highly requested.

Thanks so much and I'll see you again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment