Friday, November 30, 2012

Um...GUESS WHAT?! (nail tutorial/update/good news)

OK OK OK!!
So I have some really good news and I'm just like "OMG"! Haha so the news that I have for you guys is that I finally got the guts to put up a video on youtube! I know it may not seem like a BIG thing but I've been wanting to do this for about 6 years now and now that I finally got the guts to do this, I CAN!! Haha

So the video I had uploaded is on my old youtube account that I've had for YEARS and I have this silly username that made me look like a HUGE anime nerd(which I still am but kinda grown out of it a little) so yeah but I don't care, people will still love me...right? lol haha

Anyways so my video is going to be a video tutorial on how to this nail look design shown below and its a Autumn Inspired Nail tutorial and I just love how it has an ombre effect of like the green to yellow/gold JUST LIKE THE CHANGING OF THE LEAVES!!! Yes!

So if you want to know how I achieved this easy DIY Autumn Inspired Nails please follow the link right below:

Autumn Inspired Nail Tutorial

THANKS so much and hope you have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment