Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to School ALREADY?!

Alright guys, its that time of year again and its time to go back to school. Where has this Summer gone?! Its crazy! Anyways, so as we go back to school, the whole country goes into a frenzy to go buy school supplies, buy new clothes for the Fall season, and doing last minute vacations to the beach or hanging out with friends. It's pretty scary. I know. So I'm planning to write here for the next week or two, giving advice for those of you that goes to high school or college. I will be putting up cute back to school outfits, hair ideas, nail looks, makeup, and advice to newcomers to school.

This school year, I will be a senior(12th grade) in high school. Its a VERY scary thought to think that "Omg, its my last year of high school before I'm going out to the real world". Yes, but don't worry! It won't be scary as long as you can think positive thoughts.

So first off, when you start growing older, people will start asking "So, what college are you going to?" or "What are you gonna be doing as your everyday job?" and not gonna lie, I had NO idea what I was going to do. I had wanted to become a singer and sell my songs but...I grew up and decided to think real. So I decided to become a pharmacist. Now you're probably saying "that's a great decision" but...funny thing is, I only started pursuing that occupation to satisfy my parent's worries. Being an Asian that I am, I grew up in a strict family. You were expected to get great grades, be excellent at anything. But I wasn't the "perfect" Asian that my brother was. I had some good grades...and not so good grades. I never really had any idea what I was going to do. I never really researched any jobs I would pursue and what type of colleges would be perfect for any majors I'm interested in. I wasn't sure if I was going to stay home for college or live out of state for college. I had so many questions about what I was going to do. So after about 2-3 years of thinking of what I was going to do, something came up and I was like "Wow. I think I might like this." Now you're probably wondering "what is this job that this girl is talking about?". Well I decided to become a cosmetologist that dealt with skin and beauty. Now you're probably thinking "Doesn't this girl mean dermatologist?". No, I mean like legit, cosmetology. So I will explain this story in another future posting coming up in a couple days but until then, you will have to wait.

So I will NOW begin giving out ideas and advice for those who wants knowledge about school.
Also, here's a cute picture of my dog, Coco, since this post have no pictures what so ever.
 And a picture of a koala that I thought was ADORABLE!

Well until then, CIAO!! See you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment