Monday, November 5, 2012

LookBook: Leopard Face

Hey Guys! So every year on Halloween, I've been dressing up and going trick-or-treating. Now I know your probably like "why are you trick-or-treating? Your like old". Well I go because I can get free candy and hang out with my friends. Sometimes there's Halloween parties that I go to, but trick-or-treating is always fun too!

So this year, I was a leopard and I had the whole face makeup and the leopard onesies(you know those things that you wear to sleep? yeah) and the cat ears and tail BUT my makeup isn't like those typical "I'm a cat because I drew cat whiskers and a cat nose with a black marker", no. Mine is really different to what the typical everyday cat makeup. Here, I'll show you:



SO YES!! I was a leopard and my makeup isn't your typical everyday cat makeup. Here is some more pictures of my makeup, up close:






So your probably thinking, where and how did I come up with this look and how I had achieved well, I got this from looking at some leopard faces and such and I tried my best adding in some key elements into my look from these pics:



As you can see, the last picture above, is from 2011, where I created the same leopard face for the 2011 spirit week.

So yes, this took approximately 3 hours the first time I done it in 2011 and only 45 minutes for me to do this
the second time.

So what products did I use to create this look? WELL pretty simple actually, I just used all drugstore makeup. YUP drugstore makeup. I used eyeshadow for the coloring of the skin, eyeliners for the lips/marks/leopard print, etc
Here are the SPECIFIC products I used:
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in #5 Too Cool, #10 Fierce & Tangy, #45 Bold Gold,, #300 Gold Shimmer
  • NYC Liquid Eyeliner in 888A Pearlized Black
  • Elf Liquid Eyeliner in #4210 Copper
  • Maybelline Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quad in #5 Give Me Gold
  • Maybelline Master Drama in Midnight Master
  • Elf Dome Eyeshadow Brush
So yup, if you guys want to have a tutorial on how to do this, just comment below!
Anyways have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment