Monday, November 19, 2012

Update + Feminine Girly Nail Tutorial

Hey guys, how have you been?!

So I've been pretty much bored and not really bothering with this site much cause I'm always on TUMBLR!!!! My tumblr page is my personal and latest addiction and this blog is the more serious, "I got to get to work" kind of blog where I share tips and tutorials. So yes! If you guys want, just follow me on Tumblr and you can be update on EVERYTHING from personal to whatever!!

Okay, so now on to the fun stuff!

Today I'm gonna be sharing a cute and feminine nail tutorial that is really easy to do. It's not a loud nail look but its like a subtle but polished girly nails.


So yeah, for some reason when I was doing this nail look for my nails, there were like these little bumps that appeared that made the nail look...bumpy...but believe me, it may have been the nail polish since I had this nail polish in my storage for a while. Also excuse my cracked nail on my thumb, it was breaking and I didn't have the heart to cut it until I took a picture of the nail tutorial! So yes, the struggle to just cut it was really high.

Materials and Nail Polish:
Essie #664 Mamba, Milani High Speed Fast Dry #22 White on the Spot, Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Pearly White

Paper & Bobby Pin/dotting tool
1) Ok so first paint a neutral pinks/nudes onto your nails. Paint until it is opaque. Let dry COMPLETELY. I'm using Essie #664 Mamba.
 2) Next using an off white or grey(only if you are using a lighter nail polish color as base), draw two lines parallel to each other at a diagonal angle of the nail. The white and nude color contrast each other so that it would make it stand out but not too much. So if you are using a light color such as a neutral pink, use a gray color to contrast with the pink. Here I'm using Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Pearly White.
 
3) Next, draw dots with the same nail art pen in between the two parallel lines like so.
4) Then take a white nail polish(or any nail polish color of your choice) and place some on a piece of paper. Take your dotting tool, which in my case a bobby pin, and dip one end of it into the nail polish. I'm using Milani High Speed Fast Dry in #22 White on the Spot.
5) Then on the bottom, opposite side of the parallel lines that was drawn earlier, draw a heart with the dotting tool. To do this, just pretend you are writing the letter "V". Let dry COMPLETELY.
6) Now all that needs to be done is to apply top coat and your done!


Alright so I hope you like this tutorial and ask questions or comment below if you have anything to say.

See ya later!!

1 comment: